319 pages / November 2014 / 1,500 yen (w/o tax)
Learn about the unseen from a heavy metal-loving writer and a divine presence
The long-awaited first publication from the popular blogger has arrived. Featuring a straightforward approach, the book also provides numerous entertaining illustrations. There is far more to this world than what can be seen with the naked eye. Though spirits, angels, aliens, fairies, and goddesses exist in a form beyond visual perception, they are always present and keeping a watchful eye on us. While giving insight into the “identity” of these spirits and guardian angels, this book explains in simple terms with humorous illustrations how we can communicate with these otherworldly beings. Coming in contact with these spirits can afford you the opportunity to experience small miracles, acquire a wealth of essential information, lead you to more meaningful encounters, and help you to successfully navigate many of life’s obstacles.
– The connection has already been established!
– What happens when you meet your guardian angel?
– Neither is superior; you are peers
– A meeting of the minds in the night
– What knowledge does our soul thirst for?
– Like an out-of-body experience!
– A coincidental experience, or a message from a divine presence?
– The words of my late father: “Rock and roll will never die!”
– An encounter with the unknown in the subway
– The law of energy: Organize your living space and your life will fall into place!
– Look beyond what’s visible
K was kind enough to write about How to Welcome Fairies, another book I worked on as an editor, on his popular blog. This led me to begin following his blog writings. As this book suggests, I believe the author has a strong connection with beings from another dimension! Wanting to reach out to more readers who may not be familiar with his blog, K and I decided to put together this book about the unknown world, which is fun and enjoyable to read.