Sunmark Publishing Rights Highlights
and NEWS Mail--January 2016 Issue
During the holiday season more than ever, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our progress possible. And in this spirit we say, simply but sincerely:
Thank You and Best Wishes for the Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!
If you have any questions or inquiries about this NEWS Mail, please contact Ms. Shino Kobayashi, Rights Manager (email@example.com).
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up in annual bestseller lists
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up ranks #2 in Amazon Best Sellers of 2015. It also ranks #9 in Amazon Japan, which is quite remarkable since it was first published in 2010 in Japan.
More of our titles in domestic annual ranking lists
Techniques for Reading Without Forgetting and How Toyota Taught Me to Consolidate Information into a Single Page are also ranked in multiple domestic 2015 bestseller lists. Both titles are available worldwide except in China, Taiwan, Korea, and Thailand.
Tidying Journal will be out on the market!
Marie Kondo’s 3-year journal will be out on the English-speaking market on December 29th from Ten Speed Press. It’s for people who wish to organize their clothing and household items as well as their activities, relationships, and daily experiences.
Life-Changing Magic: A Journal: Spark Joy Every Day
230 pages / October 2015 / 1,400 yen (w/o tax)
96% patient approval rating! 150,000 people improved their health with this simple 30-second habit.
With a large number of people working at desk jobs, many are concerned about stiff shoulder and lower back pain. It has become apparent that correcting your posture is important in solving this problem. However, correct posture doesn’t only relieve your shoulders and lower back pain. In fact good posture can help improve a large number of symptoms:
Being in poor shape
High blood pressure
Lower back pain
Sensitivity to the cold
Numbness of limbs
The correlation between good posture and good health comes from the fact that poor posture deforms your bone structure, which puts pressure on the nerves that travel to all parts of your body. This can also cause deformation of your internal organs and brain. Correcting your posture not only improves muscle stiffness, but also alleviates symptoms that affect the brain and nervous system.
This may sound frightening at first, but it should be reassuring to know that simply correcting your posture can eliminate many of your health worries. This theory has been tested and proven by Doctor Nakano, who has helped over 150,000 patients of all ages, from newborns to the age of 108.
Correct posture is an important factor in maintaining our health. Because there’s only one simple thing you need to do, maintaining correct posture actually isn’t difficult.
– Massages make lower back pain worse
– Don’t trust chiropractors who promise not to “crack” you
– A 5,000-yen futon is better than a 450,000-yen bed
– Futons are especially ideal for those who toss and turn
– You will move more easily if you think of your shoulders as a three-bone structure
– Perform a daily health check using the soles of your feet
– Raise your computer screen by 15 centimeters for the best height
– Do both walking stretches and seated stretches
– While walking, it’s best to aim your gaze at a height of two stories
– Concentrate more on your upper body while running
– 10 things to absolutely avoid doing to improve posture
– Choose the right shoes based on their soles
My job involves reading documents and typing manuscripts, all of which is done while sitting at a desk. I had a really stiff neck and shoulders due to this, but not knowing what to do, I just left them to get worse. When I met with Doctor Nakano and received a medical check, I realized that poor posture was the primary cause of my health issues. I was then able to realize just how bad my posture really was, and what other parts of my body were in poor condition besides just my shoulders and neck. It wasn’t too late. After I began stretching regularly, my shoulders started to feel more limber and my neck pain went away. Doctor Nakano recommends this book to people who are currently worried about their health and to those who wish to continue living healthy lives.
266 pages / October 2015 / 1,500 yen (w/o tax)
Read signs coming from your superconsciousness! Includes a CD that will bring you luck and fortune just by listening to it.
The author of this book was for many years a man down on his luck. But what is it that’s happening when good luck does strike? How can we repeat it? Once he started asking these questions, his life was enriched as his wishes came true and his annual income grew to 30,000,000 yen.
Actually, there are two things that always happen when we experience unbelievable good luck. The first one involves signs from your superconsciousness. These are deemed “unexpected certainties” and are signs from the cosmos. Unexpected voices from within, words that unnerve you upon hearing them, and unexpected cooperation from others are among the “signs” you will receive. Nothing happens when you ignore these signs or fail to act on them. These cases depend on energy as a source of action. In other words, the second thing that needs to be present for luck to strike is burning “energy.”
This book provides logical explanations about how to properly interpret signs from your superconsciousness, and how to get your energy to reach the boiling point. It also includes a CD that will bring you luck and fortune just by listening to it. With this book and CD, shake your subconscious to awaken your superconscious and ride the wave of good luck.
Here are some of the voices of those who experienced miracles after reading this book:
– I was practically unemployed until age 35, when I suddenly found myself working at a major foreign-owned enterprise and with a beautiful girlfriend! (Man in his 30s from Tokyo, Japan)
– Before I knew it I was making over 5,000,000 yen a month and had decided to move overseas! (Man in his 40s from Aichi, Japan)
– I was struggling to find a marriage partner, but I hit it off with a guy I met on a random girl’s night out and married him the next year! (Woman in her 30s from Hiroshima, Japan)
– A month after I wrote down what I wanted and its price (4,700,000 yen) on a piece of paper, I received a sudden income which is exactly the same price as what I wrote down on a paper! (Man in his 40s from Fukuoka, Japan)
– I’ve wanted to be a company president since I was young. A month after I started writing that down on paper, I was suddenly made president of my company! (Man in his 20s from Tokyo, Japan)
– Two things are happening when luck is good
– Wishes come true by the equation Y=aX+b!
– Signs are loud by nature!
– “Stress is great!” — Turn stress into energy
– “The way to get out of a desperate situation” as told by managers
– Are you involved in a love that makes your body tremble?
– The cosmos loves “youth”!
– The secret to eliminating financial troubles in one night
– The nature of superconsciousness resembles the protagonist of a nationally known comic book
– Be the idiot dreamer whose dreams come true!
– The various things that were verified while writing this book
This is the author’s second title since his first bestseller book, packed with even more exciting messages to shake your subconscious than his previous book, What’s Happening When Dreams Come True? Wanting to share the feeling I had after taking part in his seminars and listening to his e-mail podcast with as many people as possible, we included a CD containing Ishida’s voice with this book. With the help of the book and CD, you can learn to catch messages that rattle your subconsciousness and awaken your superconsciousness.