191 pages / April, 2012 / 1,400 yen (w/o tax)
Eighty-eight thought patterns to give you freedom with your time and money.
“I work hard and have the results to show it, but my boss won’t give me credit for it.”
“I don’t have time for myself because I’m always working.”
“I know I could make a partner happy, but I can’t seem to meet anyone.”
Have you somehow found yourself losing out on life?
If you change your thought patterns slightly, you can stop losing out on life and embrace a profitable lifestyle!
With an annual income of 100 million yen and enough time to visit 20 countries in a year, the author enjoys freedom both in his finances and with his time. Here, he shares lots of useful information from his own experience.
– Increased savings and success don’t guarantee happiness.
– You won’t have regrets if you focus now on doing what you can do.
– People who know it’s good to be laughed at succeed.
– The more you know, the more choices you’ll have in your life.
– When you share something good, people will do the same for you.
– Valuing your present and future will benefit you.
– People eventually live the lives that they imagine.
– This book may not necessarily be correct.
This author, who has an annual income of 100 million yen, talks about how he acquired a “profitable” lifestyle. I thought that he would talk about the struggles along the way to success, but the author says that it didn’t really involve strenuous effort. Anybody can have a profitable lifestyle by making small changes in the way they think. I encourage you to learn from this book!