230 pages / October 2015 / 1,400 yen (w/o tax)
96% patient approval rating! 150,000 people improved their health with this simple 30-second habit.
With a large number of people working at desk jobs, many are concerned about stiff shoulder and lower back pain. It has become apparent that correcting your posture is important in solving this problem. However, correct posture doesn’t only relieve your shoulders and lower back pain. In fact good posture can help improve a large number of symptoms:
Being in poor shape
High blood pressure
Lower back pain
Sensitivity to the cold
Numbness of limbs
The correlation between good posture and good health comes from the fact that poor posture deforms your bone structure, which puts pressure on the nerves that travel to all parts of your body. This can also cause deformation of your internal organs and brain. Correcting your posture not only improves muscle stiffness, but also alleviates symptoms that affect the brain and nervous system.
This may sound frightening at first, but it should be reassuring to know that simply correcting your posture can eliminate many of your health worries. This theory has been tested and proven by Doctor Nakano, who has helped over 150,000 patients of all ages, from newborns to the age of 108.
Correct posture is an important factor in maintaining our health. Because there’s only one simple thing you need to do, maintaining correct posture actually isn’t difficult.
– Massages make lower back pain worse
– Don’t trust chiropractors who promise not to “crack” you
– A 5,000-yen futon is better than a 450,000-yen bed
– Futons are especially ideal for those who toss and turn
– You will move more easily if you think of your shoulders as a three-bone structure
– Perform a daily health check using the soles of your feet
– Raise your computer screen by 15 centimeters for the best height
– Do both walking stretches and seated stretches
– While walking, it’s best to aim your gaze at a height of two stories
– Concentrate more on your upper body while running
– 10 things to absolutely avoid doing to improve posture
– Choose the right shoes based on their soles
My job involves reading documents and typing manuscripts, all of which is done while sitting at a desk. I had a really stiff neck and shoulders due to this, but not knowing what to do, I just left them to get worse. When I met with Doctor Nakano and received a medical check, I realized that poor posture was the primary cause of my health issues. I was then able to realize just how bad my posture really was, and what other parts of my body were in poor condition besides just my shoulders and neck. It wasn’t too late. After I began stretching regularly, my shoulders started to feel more limber and my neck pain went away. Doctor Nakano recommends this book to people who are currently worried about their health and to those who wish to continue living healthy lives.