143 pages / March 2015 / 1,600 yen (w/o tax)
A world-renowned designer learned from angels about fashion styles that bring luck!
A stylish good-luck charm is included!
Angels want us humans to be more fashionable and bring out our sparkle.
Angels like to see us looking our best, so being more fashion conscious helps us become more in touch with them. This is because the energy we give off is entirely different when we make adjustments to our appearance, such as adding one more piece of jewelry or playing with color combinations. The author of this book is LICA, a world-renowned designer who broke out in the Harajuku fashion scene in the 90s and garnered success with her participation in The Paris Collection. Growing up, LICA was also in touch with the invisible spiritual world. In this book, she talks about the existence of angels, the signs they are sending down to us, and specific fashion tips for attracting the attention of Archangels Michael, Uriel, and Gabriel.
The appendix includes the added sections “I made some extra cash,” “Someone professed their love to me,” and “I’m much calmer,” and the book comes with a St. Michael coin charm that will attract the miraculous voices of the angels. Let yourself and your life shine brighter by following fashion tips sent by angels.
(Coin charm size: 15mm in d, 1.2mm thick with a 60cm string)
– A message from the angels
– Ask the name of your guardian angel
– A way to pray to get your wishes fulfilled and eliminate anxiety
– The St. Michael charm that brings happiness and puts you in touch with angels
– The keys to connecting with angels through fashion are “cleanliness” and “light”
– Fashion that puts you in touch with Archangel Raphael
– Fashion that puts you in touch with Archangel Uriel
– Fashion that puts you in touch with Archangel Gabriel
– Angel numbers — Math’s hidden secret
– What music pleases the angels?
– How to receive gifts from the angels
About five years ago, I had an idea for a book that dealt with the relationship between fashion and spirituality, but there wasn’t anyone around to write it. About a year ago — just as I had given up on the idea — I was introduced to LICA. I was immediately certain that she is truly guided by angels.