199 pages / February 2015 / 1,400 yen (w/o tax)
A way to get your work, love life, and finances to improve on their own, using a method that promotes neurological and psychological health.
Your happiness — or lack thereof — cannot be blamed on the environment you were raised in, nor can it be blamed on fate. With a little bit of structure, happiness is something that can be felt by anyone, regardless of circumstances. No matter what inconvenient circumstances you currently find yourself in, your level of happiness can improve naturally. In fact, creating a structured environment that promotes happiness is quite easy.
For example, try doing something different with the display screen on your phone. Something as simple as that will trick your brain into seeing something it usually finds dull and disagreeable as fun and exciting. You can change the way you react to work, dieting, and other difficulties, thereby promoting happiness and allowing yourself to live an easier life.
Another way is to eat out more with your partner or spouse. Doing this will improve your relationship and build higher levels of trust, allowing you to give your undivided attention to the things you need and love to do on the side.
This book introduces various ways to promote an improvement in your work, love life, and financial situation. These highly effective techniques are based on neuroscience and psychology; they are sure to provide palpable results to men and women of all ages.
– Organize and set your priorities
– Put a reminder of your goal and dream on your phone’s display screen
– Try to think for others before yourself
– Choose a movie that has a three-act structure
– Allow extra time to do fun things on the way to work
– Don’t ask yourself, “Where do I want to go?” or “What do I want to do?”
– If you want to feel happier, divide your money between six bank accounts
– Defeat sadness by playing games
– Write about your moral code in your SNS profiles
– Clean up and change the sheets
The first time I listened to Mr.Koyama’s seminar, I was greatly impacted. His logical and passionate talk was mesmerizing. Once I had the chance to meet him, he answered all of my questions clearly, providing explanations backed by scientific fact. It is with the same logical and clear approach that he has written this book about how to structure your life in a way that invites happiness.